Wednesday, December 28, 2005

[L] In my mind... (part 1)

part: [1] | (2) | (3)


I picture you sleeping soundly next to me
deeply, comfortably and without a care
I smile while I enjoy your beauty
and I breath in the frangrance from your hair

I carefully reach my hand over
to brush the hair from your face
your eyes flicker open
and you tighten your embrace

You move your head onto my shoulder
my hand drops to the smooth skin of your back
and you smile as we both drift into sleep
and the night turns from dark to black

I awaken before you, refreshed and alive
you arise laughing, kiss me on the cheek
and beat me to the bathroom
you're always such a sneak

When you return, we kiss for the longest time
our eyes are closed and all I can think
is that I've never been this happy
that's when you smirk and give that sly little wink

No comments: